|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19408||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2932
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsDH5a, 37°C
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameKLLA0F09141g hypothetical protein
Insert Size (bp)1071
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 Term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTREtight2-HA_GDP1 was a gift from Markus Ralser (Addgene plasmid # 19408)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.