- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8200
Vector typeMammalian Expression, RNAi, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
Insert Size (bp)400
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AsiSI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCTGGACATCACCTCCCACAACG
- 3′ sequencing primer ACAGGAGGTGGGGAGCAGGAGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
A fragment of ~400 bases surrounding the miRNA insertion site was amplified from the first intron of the vector pUbC-miRNA-EGFP  with primers 5'-GCAATGACGCGATCGCTAATGCGGGAAAGCTCTTATTCGGGT-3' (forward) and 5'-AAGGCATGACGCGTTGTTGCGGCCGCCAGAGGTCCGGCGCCTGT-3' (reverse).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-EGFP/RFP-miR-E2-4int was a gift from Zuoshang Xu (Addgene plasmid # 19820)
For your References section:A construct with fluorescent indicators for conditional expression of miRNA. Qiu L, Wang H, Xia X, Zhou H, Xu Z. BMC Biotechnol. 2008 . 8():77. 10.1186/1472-6750-8-77 PubMed 18840295
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.