|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21196||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11100
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1200
Entrez GeneMAP2K1 (a.k.a. CFC3, MAPKK1, MEK1, MKK1, PRKMK1)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attR (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGGATACACGCCGCCCACGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer ATCGTCGACCACTGTGCTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LZRS-Mek1-wt1 (wt1) was a gift from Paul Khavari (Addgene plasmid # 21196 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21196 ; RRID:Addgene_21196)