|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21834||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4724
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2144
Entrez GenePpp1r15a (a.k.a. 9630030H21, Gadd34, Myd116)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-PA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MyD116.PFLAG.CMV2 was a gift from David Ron (Addgene plasmid # 21834 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21834 ; RRID:Addgene_21834)
For your References section:Feedback inhibition of the unfolded protein response by GADD34-mediated dephosphorylation of eIF2alpha. Novoa I, Zeng H, Harding HP, Ron D. J Cell Biol. 2001 May 28. 153(5):1011-22. 10.1083/jcb.153.5.1011 PubMed 11381086