Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21984||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerMatthias P et al. Nucleic Acids Research (1989). 17(15): 6418
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5120
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNFkB p65 subunit
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1600
MutationFor more details for this expression construct, as well as associated mutants, please contact: Dr. Lin-Feng Chen ([email protected])
Entrez GeneRELA (a.k.a. CMCU, NFKB3, p65)
/ Fusion Protein
- T7 gp10 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NTer primer 5'-GGGGGATCTTGGTGGCGTG-3'
- 3′ sequencing primer CTer primer: 5'-CCCTGAAAACTTTGCCCCCTCC-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:T7-RelA was a gift from Warner Greene (Addgene plasmid # 21984 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21984 ; RRID:Addgene_21984)
For your References section:Duration of nuclear NF-kappaB action regulated by reversible acetylation. Chen Lf , Fischle W, Verdin E, Greene WC. Science. 2001 Aug 31. 293(5535):1653-7. 10.1126/science.1062374 PubMed 11533489