|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25952||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)700
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RECA1 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:cp196 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 25952)
For your References section:Circularly permuted monomeric red fluorescent proteins with new termini in the beta-sheet. Carlson HJ, Cotton DW, Campbell RE. Protein Sci. 2010 Jun 2. ():. 10.1002/pro.428 PubMed 20521333
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.