|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27166||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationPeptide Binding Mutant: P495L
Entrez GeneHSPA5 (a.k.a. BIP, GRP78, HEL-S-89n)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- KDEL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-BiP-Myc-KDEL P495L was a gift from Ron Prywes (Addgene plasmid # 27166 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27166 ; RRID:Addgene_27166)
For your References section:ER stress regulation of ATF6 localization by dissociation of BiP/GRP78 binding and unmasking of Golgi localization signals. Shen J, Chen X, Hendershot L, Prywes R. Dev Cell. 2002 Jul . 3(1):99-111. 10.1016/S1534-5807(02)00203-4 PubMed 12110171
Map uploaded by the depositor.