pLNCX1 HA AKT2
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27295||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6600
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameprotein kinase B beta
Alt namePKB beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneAKT2 (a.k.a. HIHGHH, PKBB, PKBBETA, PRKBB, RAC-BETA)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGC TCG TTT AGT GAA CCG TCA GAT CG
- 3′ sequencing primer ACC TAC AGG TGG GGT CTT TCA TTC CC (Common Sequencing Primers)
There is a silent mutation at nt552 (CGG->CGA) of the depositor's seq. This mutation does not alter the amino acid sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLNCX1 HA AKT2 was a gift from Morris Birnbaum (Addgene plasmid # 27295 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27295 ; RRID:Addgene_27295)