|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27331||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4384
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Mutationrsc1 mutation in CDC28 (R159G)
Entrez GeneCDC28 (a.k.a. YBR160W, CDK1, HSL5, SRM5)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FC512 was a gift from Fred Cross (Addgene plasmid # 27331 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27331 ; RRID:Addgene_27331)
For your References section:Efficient and rapid exact gene replacement without selection. Cross FR, Pecani K. Yeast. 2010 Oct 22. ():. 10.1002/yea.1822 PubMed 20973105