|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29647||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2277
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFirefly Luciferase
Insert Size (bp)1652
/ Fusion Protein
- SB1 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
The firefly luciferase cDNA is derived from the plasmid pGL3 (Promega).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR4-SB1-LUC (w832-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 29647)