Depositor Sequences: None.
Addgene Sequences: Partial (1)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31900||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3538
Vector typeInsect Expression
Selectable markersSee comments
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Entrez Genepygo (a.k.a. Dmel_CG11518, BEST:LD21971, CG11518, Dm Pygo, Dmel\CG11518, Pygo, anon-WO02077023.1, dPygo, gam, pNB5.2, pyg, pypo)
- Promoter P-MT (Metallothionein)
/ Fusion Proteins
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- 6xHIS (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Metallothionein
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Blasticidin OR Hygromycin selection
Previously used in Drosophila, not tested in Sf9 cells.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMT-Pygopus was a gift from Robert Tjian (Addgene plasmid # 31900)
For your References section:Wnt signaling targets ETO coactivation domain of TAF4/TFIID in vivo. Wright KJ, Tjian R. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Jan 6;106(1):55-60. Epub 2008 Dec 30. 10.1073/pnas.0811914106 PubMed 19116271
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.