|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32057||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2755
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMCV-HF genome
SpeciesMerkel cell polyomavirus
Insert Size (bp)5387
- Promoter none from vector. Insert contains native promoter from viral genome encompassed in the viral non-coding control region.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsrFI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrFI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MCV-HF was a gift from Patrick Moore (Addgene plasmid # 32057)
For your References section:Cellular and viral factors regulating merkel cell polyomavirus replication. Feng H, Kwun HJ, Liu X, Gjoerup O, Stolz DB, Chang Y, Moore PS. PLoS One. 2011;6(7):e22468. Epub 2011 Jul 22. 10.1371/journal.pone.0022468 PubMed 21799863
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.