|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32646||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid 32634
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 15428
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Rabies virus
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1600
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSADdeltaG-ChR2-mCherry was a gift from Edward Callaway (Addgene plasmid # 32646)
For your References section:New rabies virus variants for monitoring and manipulating activity and gene expression in defined neural circuits. Osakada F, Mori T, Cetin AH, Marshel JH, Virgen B, Callaway EM. Neuron. 2011 Aug 25;71(4):617-31. 10.1016/j.neuron.2011.07.005 PubMed 21867879
Map uploaded by the depositor.