|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32958||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMEF2A (a.k.a. ADCAD1, RSRFC4, RSRFC9, mef2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
See author's map for backbone info.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCGN-MEF2A was a gift from Ron Prywes (Addgene plasmid # 32958)
For your References section:Regulatory role of MEF2D in serum induction of the c-jun promoter. Han TH, Prywes R. Mol Cell Biol. 1995 Jun;15(6):2907-15. PubMed 7760790