|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33018||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneESPL1 (a.k.a. ESP1, SEPA)
- Promoter simian CMV IE94
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xHA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2+HA-hSeparase was a gift from Marc Kirschner (Addgene plasmid # 33018 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33018 ; RRID:Addgene_33018)
For your References section:Dual inhibition of sister chromatid separation at metaphase. Stemmann O, Zou H, Gerber SA, Gygi SP, Kirschner MW. Cell. 2001 Dec 14;107(6):715-26. 10.1016/S0092-8674(01)00603-1 PubMed 11747808