Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33206||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid #12177
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3745
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMAP4K4 3'UTR
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMAP4K4 (a.k.a. FLH21957, HEL-S-31, HGK, MEKKK4, NIK)
- Promoter SV40 early enhancer/promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Rluc-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAG252 was a gift from David Bartel (Addgene plasmid # 33206 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33206 ; RRID:Addgene_33206)
For your References section:Weak seed-pairing stability and high target-site abundance decrease the proficiency of lsy-6 and other microRNAs. Garcia DM, Baek D, Shin C, Bell GW, Grimson A, Bartel DP. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2011 Sep 11;18(10):1139-46. doi: 10.1038/nsmb.2115. 10.1038/nsmb.2115 PubMed 21909094