|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34633||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4013
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)702
MutationI174A compared to mTagBFP
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5'-cggtaggcgtgtacggtgggag-3'
- 3′ sequencing primer 5'-gttcagggggaggtgtgggagg-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmTagBFP2-N1 was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 34633)
For your References section:An enhanced monomeric blue fluorescent protein with the high chemical stability of the chromophore. Subach OM, Cranfill PJ, Davidson MW, Verkhusha VV. PLoS One. 2011;6(12):e28674. Epub 2011 Dec 8. 10.1371/journal.pone.0028674 PubMed 22174863