Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34836||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerHergen Spits and coworkers
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 12443
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GeneGata3 (a.k.a. Gata-3, jal)
- Promoter LTR
/ Fusion Proteins
- IRES (C terminal on backbone)
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LZRS-GATA3 was a gift from Ellen Rothenberg (Addgene plasmid # 34836 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34836 ; RRID:Addgene_34836)
For your References section:GATA-3 expression is controlled by TCR signals and regulates CD4/CD8 differentiation. Hernandez-Hoyos G, Anderson MK, Wang C, Rothenberg EV, Alberola-Ila J. Immunity. 2003 Jul;19(1):83-94. 10.1016/S1074-7613(03)00176-6 PubMed 12871641
Map uploaded by the depositor.