|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35671||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5124
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)397
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gagggcctatttcccatgat (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRNA-U6-ZipmiR122 was a gift from Phillip Zamore (Addgene plasmid # 35671)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.