|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40557||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namedishevelled, dsh homolog 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneDVL1 (a.k.a. DRS2, DVL, DVL1L1, DVL1P1)
- Promoter polH
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSP2466For:GAATTTCGTCGACAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer DSP2466Rev:AATAACCCGGATCAGCTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
The insert has been codon optimized.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEMB36(revcomp)/Dvl1_1_670 was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 40557 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40557 ; RRID:Addgene_40557)