|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41599||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2300
Vector typeYeast genomic targeting
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1375
Entrez GeneTRP1 (a.k.a. YDR007W)
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3xHA (N terminal on insert)
- yeast ADH1 terminator (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Sp6_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer T7_promoter (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFA6a-3HA-TRP1 was a gift from John Pringle (Addgene plasmid # 41599 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41599 ; RRID:Addgene_41599)
For your References section:Additional modules for versatile and economical PCR-based gene deletion and modification in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Longtine MS, McKenzie A 3rd, Demarini DJ, Shah NG, Wach A, Brachat A, Philippsen P, Pringle JR. Yeast. 1998 Jul;14(10):953-61. 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0061(199807)14:10<953::AID-YEA293>3.0.CO;2-U PubMed 9717241