|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44366||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2623
- Total vector size (bp) 4556
Modifications to backboneNone
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameUAS1B8-TEF(1004) promoter
Insert Size (bp)1933
- Promoter UAS1B8-TEF(1004)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BstBI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer m13_forward20_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer m13_reverse_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Discrepancies between the Addgene QC sequence and the depositor's sequence should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC-UAS1B8-TEF(1004) was a gift from Hal Alper (Addgene plasmid # 44366 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44366 ; RRID:Addgene_44366)
For your References section:Tuning gene expression in Yarrowia lipolytica by a hybrid promoter approach. Blazeck J, Liu L, Redden H, Alper H. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2011 Nov;77(22):7905-14. doi: 10.1128/AEM.05763-11. Epub 2011 Sep 16. 10.1128/AEM.05763-11 PubMed 21926196