pEGFPC1/GgVcl 1-1066 A50I K1306A, R1308A mutant
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46267||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 7990
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)3259
MutationK1306A, R1308A, A50I mutation; talin binding deficient
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Chicken vinculin, full length(EcoRI fragment of p1005 subcloned into EcoRI-cut pEGFP-C1); A50I mutation (alanine 50 to isoleucine) introduced by QCPCR.
This mutant binds poorly (undetectably to talin in pull down assays; sensitivity of assay Kd= 10-20 uM).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFPC1/GgVcl 1-1066 A50I K1306A, R1308A mutant was a gift from Susan Craig (Addgene plasmid # 46267 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46267 ; RRID:Addgene_46267)