|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46759||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2400
- Total vector size (bp) 2540
Modifications to backbonedeleted 253 bp AatII/NdeI fragment
Vector typeCRISPR ; zebrafish expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegRNA core
Insert Size (bp)76
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Chen and Wente Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/Chen/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT7-gRNA was a gift from Wenbiao Chen (Addgene plasmid # 46759 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46759 ; RRID:Addgene_46759)
For your References section:Efficient multiplex biallelic zebrafish genome editing using a CRISPR nuclease system. Jao LE, Wente SR, Chen W. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Aug 5. 10.1073/pnas.1308335110 PubMed 23918387