|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47104||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5427
- Total vector size (bp) 9597
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4170
Entrez GeneMAP3K5 (a.k.a. ASK1, MAPKKK5, MEKK5)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Note that this plasmid proved difficult to sequence and Addgene was unable to confirm the presence of the FLAG tag. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-MAP3K5 (WT) was a gift from Yardena Samuels (Addgene plasmid # 47104 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47104 ; RRID:Addgene_47104)