|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50729||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namebreast cancer anti-estrogen resistance 1
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GFP FW (AAAGACCCCAACGAGAAGCG)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP ASO (TTGTAACCATTATAAGCTGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFP Cas was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50729 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50729 ; RRID:Addgene_50729)