|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51437||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backboneGeneric cloning backbone
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human Alpha-synuclein was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 51437)