PurposemCherry-based Calcium indicators
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52099||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 6388
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namecalcium indicator based on circular permutated mCherry
SpeciesSynthetic; synthetic construct
Insert Size (bp)1266
- Promoter pBAD promotor
/ Fusion Protein
- 6 His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI before 6xHis, NheI after 6xHis (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD-Forward primer
- 3′ sequencing primer pBAD-Reverse primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CH-GECO2.1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 52099 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52099 ; RRID:Addgene_52099)
For your References section:Circular permutated red fluorescent proteins and calcium ion indicators based on mCherry. Carlson HJ, Campbell RE. Protein Eng Des Sel. 2013 Dec;26(12):763-72. doi: 10.1093/protein/gzt052. Epub 2013 Oct 22. 10.1093/protein/gzt052 PubMed 24151339