|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45494||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3200
- Total vector size (bp) 4454
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1254
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-R-GECO1.2 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 45494)
For your References section:Improved Orange and Red Ca Indicators and Photophysical Considerations for Optogenetic Applications. Wu J, Liu L, Matsuda T, Zhao Y, Rebane A, Drobizhev M, Chang YF, Araki S, Arai Y, March K, Hughes TE, Sagou K, Miyata T, Nagai T, Li WH, Campbell RE. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2013 Mar 19. 10.1021/cn400012b PubMed 23452507
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.