|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61448||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter pDawn
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAACGCTGATAGTGCTAGTGTAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GGGCGGCGGATTTGTCCTAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFF706 was a gift from Timothy Lu (Addgene plasmid # 61448)
For your References section:Synthetic biology. Genomically encoded analog memory with precise in vivo DNA writing in living cell populations. Farzadfard F, Lu TK. Science. 2014 Nov 14;346(6211):1256272. doi: 10.1126/science.1256272. 10.1126/science.1256272 PubMed 25395541