PurposeMXS_chaining vector with CMV::tTA2-bGHpA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62447||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneMXS_chaining vector
Backbone manufacturerNeveu lab, Addgene plasmid #62394
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1945
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecassette containing the tetracycline transactivator with CMV promoter
Insert Size (bp)1627
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTACCGCCTTTGAGTGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer TTGTCTCATGAGCGGATAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MXS_CMV::tTA2-bGHpA was a gift from Pierre Neveu (Addgene plasmid # 62447 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62447 ; RRID:Addgene_62447)
For your References section:MXS-Chaining: A Highly Efficient Cloning Platform for Imaging and Flow Cytometry Approaches in Mammalian Systems. Sladitschek HL, Neveu PA. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 24;10(4):e0124958. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0124958. eCollection 2015. PONE-D-15-01385 [pii] PubMed 25909630