PurposeExpresses mCherry under the control of Mutant T7 Promoter C4
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66530||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5155
- Total vector size (bp) 5866
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)711
MutationCodon Optimized for E. coli
- Promoter Mutant T7 Promoter - C4
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cgagatcgatctcgatcccg
- 3′ sequencing primer GCT AGT TAT TGC TCA GCG G (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pETM6-C4-mCherry was a gift from Mattheos Koffas (Addgene plasmid # 66530)
For your References section:ePathOptimize: A Combinatorial Approach for Transcriptional Balancing of Metabolic Pathways. Jones JA, Vernacchio VR, Lachance DM, Lebovich M, Fu L, Shirke AN, Schultz VL, Cress B, Linhardt RJ, Koffas MA. Sci Rep. 2015 Jun 11;5:11301. doi: 10.1038/srep11301. 10.1038/srep11301 PubMed 26062452
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.