G protein alpha-s-HaloTag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66993||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
- Total vector size (bp) 7295
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)2485
MutationBamHI sites in the alpha-s cDNA were removed and alpha-s residues 73-84 were replaced with Gly-Ser adding a unique BamHI site into which HaloTag was subcloned.
Entrez GeneGnas (a.k.a. ALEX, G-alpha-8, Gnas1, Gnpas, Nesp55, SCG6)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- HaloTag flanked by SGGGGSGGGGS on each side was inserted in place of alpha-s residues 73- 84.
- internal EE epitope (residues 189-194 in alpha- s sequence are EYMPTE)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:G protein alpha-s-HaloTag was a gift from Catherine Berlot (Addgene plasmid # 66993)