PurposeTo see HBV S2 promoter activity for luciferase assay
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71417||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3100
- Total vector size (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameHBV S2 promoter driving luciferase expression
Specieshepatitis B virus
- Promoter HBV S2
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHBV-S2-Luc was a gift from Wang-Shick Ryu (Addgene plasmid # 71417 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71417 ; RRID:Addgene_71417)
For your References section:DDX3 DEAD-box RNA helicase is a host factor that restricts hepatitis B virus replication at the transcriptional level. Ko C, Lee S, Windisch MP, Ryu WS. J Virol. 2014 Dec;88(23):13689-98. doi: 10.1128/JVI.02035-14. Epub 2014 Sep 17. 10.1128/JVI.02035-14 PubMed 25231298