|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78335||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
- Total vector size (bp) 5800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namepaired box 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3 promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 promoter (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Please contact Dr. Alexander if you have any questions.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLAG-hPAX3 (#395) was a gift from Matthew Alexander & Louis Kunkel (Addgene plasmid # 78335 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78335 ; RRID:Addgene_78335)
Map uploaded by the depositor.