|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||102242||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4775
- Total vector size (bp) 13289
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)8427
Entrez GeneBPTF (a.k.a. FAC1, FALZ, NEDDFL, NURF301)
- Promoter Polyhedron
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
BPTF insert contains amino acid residues 140-2903 with C1746R, T1752A, D1852N variants compared to the NCBI reference [NM_004459.6].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFastBac1_FLAG-BPTF was a gift from Joe Landry (Addgene plasmid # 102242 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:102242 ; RRID:Addgene_102242)