PurposeLevel 0 part. Promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||119565||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3313
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)235
Mutationbp 117 G to A, RBS* added (22 bp) upstream of ATG.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer aagattacttcgcgtttgccac
- 3′ sequencing primer attttttttatctgattaccgcctttgagt (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
AsO2- inducible promoter from the arsB gene. Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/426700v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pC0.057 was a gift from Alistair McCormick (Addgene plasmid # 119565 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:119565 ; RRID:Addgene_119565)
For your References section:CyanoGate: A Modular Cloning Suite for Engineering Cyanobacteria Based on the Plant MoClo Syntax. Vasudevan R, Gale GAR, Schiavon AA, Puzorjov A, Malin J, Gillespie MD, Vavitsas K, Zulkower V, Wang B, Howe CJ, Lea-Smith DJ, McCormick AJ. Plant Physiol. 2019 May;180(1):39-55. doi: 10.1104/pp.18.01401. Epub 2019 Feb 28. 10.1104/pp.18.01401 PubMed 30819783