PurposeMoClo golden gate assembly CD part for mfLon-pdt3 (mfLon protease with self-targeting degradation tag pdt3). Please see Supplemental Documents for annotated Genbank file.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||121011||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2100
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemfLon protease with pdt3 tag
Insert Size (bp)2450
/ Fusion Protein
- pdt3 mfLon degradation tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer AAATAGGCGTATCACGAGGCA
- 3′ sequencing primer TTACCGCCTTTGAGTGAGCTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:C109m was a gift from Richard Murray (Addgene plasmid # 121011 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:121011 ; RRID:Addgene_121011)