Flag-2xAPEX2-C Cloning Vector
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||136991||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGTGCCTAATGGGAGGTCT (CSF)
- 3′ sequencing primer GTGGTTTGTCCAAACTCATC (pCD-betaG-FLAG-R) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This vector contains 2 copies of the APEX2 gene for increased activity.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-2xAPEX2-C Cloning Vector was a gift from Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 136991 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:136991 ; RRID:Addgene_136991)