|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16912||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBluescript SK+
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genefgf8a (a.k.a. ac, ace, acere, cb110, etID309886.13, fgf-8, fgf8, id:ibd50, id:ibd5031, wu:fb73a0, wu:fb73a06)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Fgf8 insert (XhoI-ApaI) from fgf8-CS2 cloned into XhoI-ApaI cut pSK+.
For antisense probe digest with XhoI, transcribe with T7 polymerase.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ZP30 Fgf8 was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 16912 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16912 ; RRID:Addgene_16912)