Purpose(Empty Backbone) Entry vector with TRE promoter driving GFP expression.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25767||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Backbone manufacturerATCC 10326362
- Backbone size (bp) 4655
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site attL1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attL2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCEP-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Entry vector with TRE-driven GFP
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEN_TRE_GFP was a gift from Iain Fraser (Addgene plasmid # 25767 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25767 ; RRID:Addgene_25767)
For your References section:A single lentiviral vector platform for microRNA-based conditional RNA interference and coordinated transgene expression. Shin KJ, Wall EA, Zavzavadjian JR, Santat LA, Liu J, Hwang JI, Rebres R, Roach T, Seaman W, Simon MI, Fraser ID. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Sep 12. 103(37):13759-64. 10.1073/pnas.0606179103 PubMed 16945906