|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31376||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1500
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Cre reporter: from blue protein fluorescence to gene of interested inserted into multiple cloning site (MCS)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LCMV:ECFP(loxP)MCS was a gift from Gerhart Ryffel (Addgene plasmid # 31376 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31376 ; RRID:Addgene_31376)
For your References section:FLP and Cre recombinase function in Xenopus embryos. Werdien D, Peiler G, Ryffel GU. Nucleic Acids Res. 2001 Jun 1. 29(11):E53-3. 10.1093/nar/29.11.e53 PubMed 11376165