Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36246||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameTwo copies of the Brachyury T-box site
- Promoter TK minimal promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A
- 3′ sequencing primer Luc_N_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Brachyury palindromic element:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TBRE-TK-Luc-WT was a gift from Bruce Blumberg (Addgene plasmid # 36246 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36246 ; RRID:Addgene_36246)
For your References section:RIPPLY3 is a retinoic acid-inducible repressor required for setting the borders of the pre-placodal ectoderm. Janesick A, Shiotsugu J, Taketani M, Blumberg B. Development. 2012 Mar;139(6):1213-24. 10.1242/dev.071456 PubMed 22354841