|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38008||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5200
Vector typeInsect Expression ; Baculovirus expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMBP (Maltose binding protein)
Insert Size (bp)1184
- Promoter Polyhedrin
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHIS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFastBac1/MBP-His was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 38008)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.