|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39188||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6988
Vector typeBacterial Expression
/ Fusion Protein
- GST TEV (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGTvL1-SGC was a gift from Nicola Burgess-Brown (Addgene plasmid # 39188 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39188 ; RRID:Addgene_39188)
Map uploaded by the depositor.