|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26103||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5353
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- His - TEV (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-Independent cloning (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-Independent cloning (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7F
- 3′ sequencing primer T7R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Primers for LIC cloning:
Upstream: add TACTTCCAATCCATG to the 5’ end (ATG in-frame with the desired coding
Downstream: add TATCCACCTTTACTG to 5’ end of downstream primer; add termination
codon, if necessary.
Detailed cloning method available in the paper (Savitsky et al., J Struct Biol., 2010)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pNIC28-Bsa4 was a gift from Opher Gileadi (Addgene plasmid # 26103 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26103 ; RRID:Addgene_26103)
For your References section:High-throughput production of human proteins for crystallization: The SGC experience. Savitsky P, Bray J, Cooper CD, Marsden BD, Mahajan P, Burgess-Brown NA, Gileadi O. J Struct Biol. 2010 Jun 10. ():. 10.1016/j.jsb.2010.06.008 PubMed 20541610