|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40997||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6336
- Total vector size (bp) 6426
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PBCAG-Cerulean was a gift from Joseph Loturco (Addgene plasmid # 40997 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40997 ; RRID:Addgene_40997)
For your References section:A method for stable transgenesis of radial glia lineage in rat neocortex by piggyBac mediated transposition. Chen F, LoTurco J. J Neurosci Methods. 2012 Jun 15;207(2):172-80. Epub 2012 Apr 11. 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2012.03.016 PubMed 22521325