Purposeexpresses GFP targeted for localization in peroxisomes
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||53450||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameSKL amino acids
Insert Size (bp)9
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- SKL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-C1+SKL was a gift from Jay Brenman (Addgene plasmid # 53450 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:53450 ; RRID:Addgene_53450)
For your References section:High content screening for non-classical peroxisome proliferators. Sexton JZ, He Q, Forsberg LJ, Brenman JE. Int J High Throughput Screen. 2010 Jul;2010(1):127-140. 10.2147/IJHTS.S10547 PubMed 21132080