pCLIPf-NK1R Control Plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||101125||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5235
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; Kanamycin
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNeurokinin-1 Receptor, Truncated
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1179
Entrez GeneTACR1 (a.k.a. NK1R, NKIR, SPR, TAC1R)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 10xHis (C terminal on backbone)
- CLIP-tag (CLIPf) (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG Epitope (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATCCCCTGCCACCGGGTGGT (SNAP/CLIP Forward Primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGGGGCAGGCACTTCCA (SNAP/CLIP Reverse Primer) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Originally cloned by Covalys. The truncated NK1R is an N-terminal insert. The Flag Epitope is a C-insert. The vector is also resistant to Kanamycin.
For more information on this plasmid, please see https://www.addgene.org/depositor-collections/neb-cell-imaging-tags/
This plasmid is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCLIPf-NK1R Control Plasmid was a gift from New England Biolabs & Ana Egana (Addgene plasmid # 101125 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:101125 ; RRID:Addgene_101125)