PurposePlasmid for pop-in/pop-out replacement of Sec7 with Sec7-msCFPx6.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105268||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3797
- Total vector size (bp) 10447
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameSec7 portion
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneSEC7 (a.k.a. YDR170C)
/ Fusion Protein
- msCFPx6 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SphI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 FORWARD
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 REVERSE (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene's quality control identified a frameshift at Q266 of URA3. The depositing lab states that this mutation should not affect selection.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YIplac211-SEC7-msCFPx6 was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 105268 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105268 ; RRID:Addgene_105268)
For your References section:Budding Yeast Has a Minimal Endomembrane System. Day KJ, Casler JC, Glick BS. Dev Cell. 2018 Jan 8;44(1):56-72.e4. doi: 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014. Epub 2018 Jan 8. 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014 PubMed 29316441